Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"How long will Alberto have to be in the coma for?" Queen Daphne asks Bridget. "After the baby is born or longer." Said Bridget. "I am sure Castor will keep you up to date." Said King Arthur to Bridget. "If you excuse me. I am going to take a nap for awhile." Said Dagon as he heads back home. The others watch him leave. "I hope his children are not keeping him awake at night." Said Bridget. "I don't think so." Said King Arthur.

(At Dagon's house.)

"Hey I heard what is going on with Alberto." Said Aella to Dagon." Yes. I hope he will survive this. I am going to have a nap for awhile." Said Dagon as he heads to their bed room. "OK." Said Aella.

(Few minutes later.)

"Hey how was the nap?" Asks Aella as she notices Dagon enter. 'Terrible, I couldn't sleep at all." Said Dagon as he sits down."Are you having a nightmare?" Asks Aella to Dagon. "I don't know. Every time I wake up I forget what happen in my sleep." Sais Dagon.

"Maybe Bran can help you there. You look are almost dead tired on your feet." Said Aella as she gets a servant. She tells here to get Bran. Few minutes later Bran is there. Aella explains what Dagon told her. "How long have these happening Dagon?" Bran asks Dagon. He tells him. "Let me hypnotize you and we can find out." Said Bran "OK." Said Dagon as they head to Dagon's bed. "Please lay down." Said Bran as he watches Dagon to lie down. "Aella please get me some water please." Asks Bran. Aella nods her head yes and heads out. "This is going to be a different one." Said Bran to Dagon. Dagon nods his head in agreement. Aella returns with the water jug and a glass. Bran pours some water in the glass and mix a drug in there as well. "This will make you paralyze." Said Bran as he hands the glass to Dagon who drinks it up. "How long does it the drug to take effect?" Dagon asks as he hands the glass back to Bran.

"Not long." Said Bran as he gets another one ready. "Are you able to move Dagon?" Asks Bran. Dagon tries to move but couldn't. "This one will help you to relax." Said Bran as he helps Dagon with the glass. Few minutes later he puts down the glass. "Dagon I want you to look into my eyes." Bran said as Dagon looks into Bran's eyes. "Your eyelids are getting heavy. They want to close." Said Bran as he watches Dagon. Few minutes later Bran sees Dagon is in a relax state. "Dagon can you hear me?" Asks Bran to Dagon.

"Yes I can." Said Dagon to Bran. "I want you to remember your dreams that you been having."Said Bran to Dagon. Dagon tells Bran everything is happening in his dreams. Suddenly Dagon tries to lash out. Bran and one of the servants try to hold him down. "Aella, take that needle and use that drug. Full the needle to the top and let some air out and give it to Dagon the needle." Said Bran to Aella. Aella does what Bran asks her to do. Ten minutes later Dagon is calm.

"What happen?" Asks Aella to Bran. "Some of the nightmares are making it hard for Dagon to sleep. It is my guess when he wakes up he goes into a different room in case he lashes out so he won't hurt you. The drug that gave him will make him sleep for awhile." Said Bran. "Will he lash out again?" Asks Aella a bit worried. "I have no idea. I will stay here in case." Said Bran.

(Two days went by.)

"It is safe to wake Dagon up." Said Bran as he gives Dagon a needle. "Can you hear me?" Bran asks Dagon. "Yes, I can." Said Dagon. Bran does the spell to wake Dagon up. Few minutes later Dagon is awake. "What happen?" Dagon asks them. Bran explains what happen. Dagon was in shock to hear this.

"Are you able to move?" Asks Bran to Dagon. "I can try." Said Dagon as he tries to move. Bran watches and sees Dagon to move. "Just a little bit." Said Dagon. "OK. It might take awhile to wear off. I am going to inform your father about this." Said Bran as he and Aella leave the room.

"Will he have the same nightmares again?" Asks Aella to Bran. "Yes until we can figure out why he is having them. I want you or your servants to keep an eye on him. It will be a good idea if you sleep in different beds in case he lashes out again." Said Bran as he leaves. Aella heads back to Dagon. "Are you hungry?" Aella asks. "Yes I am." Replies Dagon.

(At the main Chamber.)

"What is it Bran?" Asks King Arthur as he notices Bran enter. Bran explains why he is here for. He also explains what is wrong with Dagon. "That doesn't make any sense at all." Said King Arthur as he listens to Bran. "I agree. I have no idea if is from the abductions or something else. Aella is getting worried. Some of the dreams he starts to lash out." Finishes Bran. "We must find what causing these dreams and why." Said King Arthur. "I agree we might need Castor help as well for this. We are hoping Alberto won't go through this as well."Said Bran. "I agree. You go and talk to Castor while I do some research." Said King Arthur to Bran as he leaves.

(Later at Castor area.)

Castor sees Dagon enter with help from the servants." You can put him here." Said Castor as he leads them to a bed. Few minutes later Dagon is on the bed. "Bran has told me what is going on." Said Castor to Dagon. "Good. All I want is this night mare to end. How is Alberto doing?" Dagon asks Castor. "Good. It is my guess another month he can have has baby." Said Castor.

King Arthur enters. "I did find some information." Said King Arthur as he explains what he has found out. "It is another creature that somehow got into Dagon's brain?" Said Castor in amazement. "Yes. It finds all the bad dreams and makes them worse." Said King Arthur. "Is there a way to stop this?" Asks Dagon to his father. "Yes there is." King Arthur explains what has to be done. "That will be tricky to do that." Said Castor as King Arthur had finished. Dagon is in shock to hear this. "Have any one gone through this before?" He asks his father. "Yes, but he didn't survive at all." Said King Arthur.

"When is a good time to do this?" Asks Bran to Castor. "I need to read more about this before I try anything. It will help Dagon if he stays here in case I need to knock him out and keep an eye on him." Said Castor. The others agree to this.

(Next day.)

Castor sees Bran and King Arthur enter."Any luck?" Asks King Arthur to Castor. "Yes. I can do it. He will survive the operation too." Said Castor "That is good news. When will you able to do it?" Asks King Arthur. "It will be tomorrow or the next. I had to knock him out last night. He needs to be drug free as well." Said Castor.

(Later.)

"How do you feel Dagon?" Asks Castor as he notices Dagon is awake. "Good. Any information about this?" Dagon asks Castor. Castor fills Dagon what he has found out.

Dagon was amazed to hear this."When are you able to do this to me?" Dagon asks Castor."Maybe later. You need to be drug free. The drugs need you to move around as well." Said Castor to Dagon. "It might be a hard night sleep for me." Said Dagon. "Yes the drugs will probably knock you faster than the others drugs I used before." Said Castor.

(Next Day)

"How do you feel?" Asks Castor to Dagon. "Tired and sore." Said Dagon. "I had to tie you down last night. It was worse than before." Said Castor. "How do you give me these drugs?" Asks Dagon to Castor. Castor explains what has to be done. "OK. First I want to visit Aella before I go through this plus my children." Said Dagon to Castor.

"Good idea. We will do this later in the evening. No food at all."Said Castor to Dagon as he leaves. Dagon heads back home. Aella is surprised to see him. "Did they fix your nightmares?" Aella asks Dagon."No, there is an operation for it." Replies Dagon. He explains what his father and Castor found out. "How long will it take?" Aella asks Dagon. "I have no idea. Castor wants to start it later tonight. I wanted to spend time with you and the children." Said Dagon. Aella smiles. "I know you are scared. I want these nightmares to stop." Said Dagon.

(Later that night.)

"Are you ready Dagon?" Asks Castor to Dagon. "Yes I am." Said Dagon. "Good please follow me." Said Castor as he leads Dagon to a room."This place where I am going to give you the drugs. Some of the drugs will work fast. You notice the room is padded." Said Castor to Dagon. "Yes I can. So I won't hurt myself." Said Dagon.

"Yes. The first drug will make you feel so cold. The second will make you paralyzed. After the second we can place you on a bed for the others." Said Castor to Dagon. "OK. I hope they are quick." Said Dagon. "Maybe. I might have to give you more than one. Are you ready?" Asks Castor. "Yes I am." Said Dagon.

Castor gives Dagon the first drug. "Let me know when you are getting cold." Said Castor. Dagon nods his head yes as he looks around the room. Few minutes later. "I am getting cold." Said Dagon as he tries to warm himself up. "Remember it is the drug. Here is the second one. After I give it to you please walk around the room." Said Castor as he gives Dagon the second drug. Then Dagon walks around the room. Castor watches him." How long will this drug will take effect?" Dagon asks Castor. "Some time fast or slow." Replies Castor as he watches. Few minutes later he notices Dagon swaying a bit. "It looks like you need more." Said Castor as he heads towards Dagon. Castor gives Dagon more of the drug. Dagon walks again. Few minutes later Dagon collapses. Castor goes over to Dagon and turns him over. "This drug will keep you paralyze Dagon." Said Castor as he gives Dagon the needle. Then the he calls the servants to carry Dagon to a bed. Few minutes later Dagon is on the bed.

"This drug will make you relax." Said Castor as he gives Dagon the needle. "These will it for tonight. I will do more tomorrow." Said Castor to Dagon.

(Next Day.)

"You seemed to be relaxing Dagon." Said Castor as he checks Dagon out. "Yes. I had a better night sleep." Replies Dagon to Castor. "Good. This next drug will make you blind or make things a bit fuzzy." Said Castor as he gives Dagon the needle." OK. How is Alberto doing?" Dagon asks Castor. "Good. He is relaxed. Bridget and Aella are visiting him. "Said Castor to Dagon. Few minutes later. "Everything is so fuzzy." Said Dagon as he tries to focus his eyes. Castor checks him out. "OK. this last drug will make you a bit sleepy and hard to breathe as well." Said Castor to Dagon as he gives Dagon the needle. "Let me know when you are having problems breathing Dagon." Said Castor to Dagon. "OK I will." Said Dagon. Few minutes later. "Castor, I am having hard time breathing." Said Dagon as he tries to take a breath. Castor puts on a mask to help Dagon out. "I still can hear you when you talk. Are you getting tired?" Castor asks Dagon.

"No I am not." Said Dagon to Castor. Castor gives Dagon more drugs. Few minutes later Castor notices sleepy Dagon has become."This drug/gas will make you totally sleepy and wont to talk." Said Castor as he gives Dagon the needle and gas mixture. They talk until Castor notices Dagon is almost out cold. "The last gas and drug will make you put you out cold." Said Castor as he gives Dagon the last drug and gas mixture. Two minutes later Dagon is totally out cold.

No comments: