Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Aella enters the room and sits near Dagon. She talks about things around the castle, about his sons. Castor sees her. “How are you holding up?” He asks her. “OK, keeping busy. How is Dagon doing?” She asks Castor. “Better. He is a fighter. I am still thinks he needs another operation.” Said Castor.

Aella notices Dagon is stressed out. “What is wrong with him?” Asks Aella as she watches Castor. “I think he was dreaming when he had a nightmare.” Said Castor as he gives Dagon a needle to make him stop. “I just gave him a paralyze drug so he won’t open the stitches.” Said Castor as he check Dagon out. Alberto enters the room. “How is Dagon doing?” He asks Castor. Castor explains. “The men who attacked Dagon has been charged and they have to do a lot of work at a place of hard work.” Said Alberto.

“Dagon is starting to burn up.” Said Aella as she feels Dagon’s forehead. “A wet cloth will keep that down.” Said Castor as he gives Aella a damp cloth. “How long will Dagon will be in a coma for?” Asks Alberto as he watches Aella. “Once his injuries are healed. That will take time.” Said Castor. “How long Aella has been here?” Asks Alberto to Castor. Castor explains. Alberto was shocked to hears this. “Aella, I know you want to be here with Dagon. You must rest before you get sick. I know Dagon doesn’t want you to get sick. I will stay here with him. Any changes I will get you.” Said Alberto to Aella. “OK, thanks Alberto.” Said Aella as she leaves the room.

(Two weeks went by.)

“Hi Alberto.”Said Castor as he sees Alberto enter. “Any news on Dagon?” Alberto asks Castor. “We don’t have to operate on Dagon again. He has healed perfectly.” Said Castor. Alberto was happy to hear this. “Are you planning to wake Dagon up?” Asks Alberto to Castor. “Yes, I am.” Replies Castor. “I think Aella will want to be here.” Said Alberto as he leaves.

Few minutes later he is back with Aella.”It might take awhile before he wakes up.”Said Castor as he gives Dagon the needle. Aella goes and sits down beside Dagon. She holds his hand and talk abut things.

(A Day went by.)

Aella is holding Dagon’s hand until she feels a squeeze. “Castor he just squeezed my hand.” Said Aella as she looks at Dagon. Castor comes over and checks Dagon out. “He knows we are here.” Said Castor. Aella continues talking to him until he sees him waking up. Castor sees this. “How do you feel Dagon?” Asks Castor to Dagon. “Thirsty.” Said Dagon. Aella brings a glass of water and helps him to drink the water. “What happen?” Asks Dagon. Castor explains. “You better rest Dagon.” Said Castor as Dagon falls into a deep sleep.

“How longer will Dagon will be here?” Asks Aella to Castor. “Another day or two. He needs to get his strength back.” Said Castor. “You need some rest too Aella. I will stay with Dagon.” Said Alberto. Aella nods her head as she leaves.

(Two Days went by.)

“I still don’t understand why I was attacked for.” Said Dagon to Castor. Castor explains what King Arthur found out. Aella enters the room. “Hey how are you feeling Dagon?” Asks Aella to Dagon. “Better.” Said Dagon.

Castor smiles at this. “You are free to go. If you are feeling any pain come back.” Said Castor to Dagon. “OK.” Said Dagon as he and Aella leaves. “I hope no more stuff happen.” Said Dagon. Aella nods her head in agreement. Bridget sees them. “Hey, I am glad you are up and around Dagon.” Said Bridget to Dagon. “Me too. All I want is marry Aella and raise a family.” Said Dagon. “ I agree, I am sure more stuff will happen.” Said Bridget. “I know.” Said Dagon. “Don’t worry now. We still have the wedding.” Said Aella hoping she is cheering Dagon up. Dagon smiles at this. “Don’t worry, I have everything under control.” Said Aella to Dagon. Dagon just looks at Aella.

(At the wedding day.)

Dagon looks around. “This reminds me of Myst.” Said Dagon to King Arthur as they get ready. “I know, it was Aella idea. She wanted some culture from Myst.” Said King Arthur. “She did a great job at this.” Said Dagon. “I know even Alberto help as well.” Said King Arthur.

(After the Wedding.)

“That was beautiful.” Said Bridget as she watches Aella and Dagon. “Yes, the colors are so beautiful, It made Dagon so happy.” Said Alberto. The others agree.

(Later that day in the main chamber.)
“You made me so happy Aella. For the wedding.” Said Dagon. Aella blushes at this. “Thanks, I wanted some of the culture from Myst.” Replies Aella. “You did a perfect job at it.” Said Dagon as he kisses Aella.

King Arthur sees the happy couple. “I am happy you did that Aella.” Said King Arthur to Aella. “Your Welcome.” Said Aella. “I am giving Dagon and Aella a home that joins with the castle with servants as well.” Said King Arthur. Both Dagon and Aella were surprised at this. “You are still welcome here.” Said King Arthur. “Thanks Father.” Said Dagon.

“Your welcome. Let’s check it out.” Said King Arthur as he leads them to the house. Two minutes later they reached the house. “This is amazing.” Said Aella as she check the place.

(A month went by.)

“Are you OK?” Dagon asks Aella. “I don’t know.” Said Aella. “I would go to Castor to check you out.” Said Dagon. Aella nods her head yes. “I am spending time with Alberto today. I am guessing he is going to surprise Bridget with something.” Said Dagon as he watches Aella leave. Few minutes later Dagon has located Alberto. “Hey what is going on?” Dagon asks Alberto. “Not much.” Said Alberto. Dagon looks at Alberto. “You are nervous about something.” Said Dagon. “Yes, I am. I want to ask Bridget to marry me but I have no idea how I will do it.” Said Alberto. Dagon smiles at this. “We will work something out.” Said Dagon. Alberto smiles at this.

Aella has found them. “You seem in a good mood.” Said Dagon to Aella. “Yes, the sickness I been having is cause I am expecting.” Said Aella. Dagon was surprised and very happy. “Congrats Dagon and Aella.” Said Alberto as he shakes Dagon’s hand and gives Aella a hug. “Let’s tell my parents.” Said Dagon. Aella nods her head in agreement as they head towards the main chamber. Few minutes later they are in the main chamber. Queen Daphne sees them enter.

“Nice to see you.” Said Queen Daphne. “It is and very good news too.” Said Dagon. Queen Daphne looks at Dagon. “ Before you tell me. I better get King Arthur.” Said Queen Daphne as she enters their private chambers. Two minutes later they both returned. “What is the good news you have for us?” Asks King Arthur to Dagon and Aella. “I am expecting.”Said Aella. Both Queen Daphne and King Arthur are happy to hear this. “Congrats Dagon and Aella.” Said King Arthur. Both Dagon and Aella smiles.

No comments: