Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

“Hey Dagon is it time for your son’s birthday?” Asks Aella to Dagon. “It is. My parents are doing something for them.” Replies Dagon. Aella is surprised at this. “I wonder what they will do.” Said Aella.

“They are growing fast as well.”Said Dagon as he gets ready. Few minutes later they are in the main chamber. Both Dagon and Aella were amazed how many people are there. King Arthur sees them enter. “Glad to see you both. We are getting started.” Said King Arthur as he motions them over.

(Two hours later.)

“That was totally different.”Said Dagon as he watches his sons play. “They don’t look any different than other kids.”Said Aella as she watches them as well. “I agrees there.” Said Queen Daphne. “I am sure glad they are healthy as well.” Said Dagon.

“I agree too. They are getting tired.” Said Aella as she watches the nurses take them away. “They had a busy day.” Said Dagon. “Let’s go for a walk Dagon.” Asks Aella to Dagon. “Sure.” Said Dagon as they leave the room. “Aella will make a great mother.” Said Bridget as she watches them leave. “I agree too. Do you want to go for a walk as well?” Asks Alberto to Bridget. “I love too.” Said Bridget as they leave.

“Let’s head over to the garden for awhile.” Suggests Alberto to Bridget. “Sure, I really love the garden.” Said Bridget as they head over there. They go to the rose garden. “This garden reminds me of Myst. We had so many types of flowers there.” Said Alberto. “When we were doing Dagon’s and Aella’s wedding we check Myst out. It is sure beautiful there.” Said Bridget.

“It sure is. Twilight is my home now.” Said Alberto. Bridget smiles at this. She went to look at some flowers, she notices Alberto didn’t follow her. She turns around and sees him kneeling on one knee. “Bridget, the first day I saw you. You are beautiful woman who took my heart away. Will you marry me?” Asks Alberto to Bridget. Bridget was so surprised at this. “Yes, I will.” Said Bridget to Alberto as Alberto slips the ring on Bridget’s finger. “I want to tell my brother and my parents.” Said Bridget as they head back to the main chamber.

(Back at the main chambers.)

“You seemed very excited Bridget.” Said Queen Daphne to Bridget. “Yes I am.” Said Bridget very happy. “Well?” Asks King Arthur. Bridget smiles. “Alberto just asked me to marry him.” Said Bridget. Both Queen Daphne and King Arthur was surprised at this. “Congrats Bridget and Alberto.” Said King Arthur. Alberto blushes at this.

Dagon and Aella enter. Alberto sees them enter. Aella notices how happy Bridget is. “I hope it is good news.” Said Aella as they get closer. “Yes, Alberto just ask me to marry him.” Said Bridget. Both Dagon and Aella were happy for them. “Congrats Bridget and Alberto.” Said Dagon as he shakes Alberto’s hand and gives Bridget a hug. “I will help you with the wedding Bridget.” Said Aella to Bridget. “Thanks Aella.” Said Bridget.

(Later that day.)

“I am happy for you Alberto.” Said Dagon as they walk together. “She was surprised when I asked her to marry me.” Said Alberto to Dagon. “I am sure your wedding will be as beautiful as mine.” Said Dagon as he remembers his own wedding.

Suddenly Alberto felt a prick on his neck. “Silly bug.” Said Alberto as he knocks it off. “Where is your guess where the wedding will take place?” Asks Dagon. “I don’t know. I know it will be a beautiful place.” Said Alberto as they continue walking.

(The next day.)

“I think Alberto wants something from Myst as well.” Said Aella to Bridget. “Yes, I want it in the garden. It reminds Alberto about Myst.” Said Bridget. “Let’s go over there and see what we can work out.” Suggests Aella as she heads over to the garden. Bridget follows her. Ten minutes later they are at the garden. They work on ideas for awhile before they decide they like the last one. “That will work.” Said Bridget as they leave.

(At the wedding.)

“Wow, both Bridget and Aella did a great job here.” Said Alberto as he gets ready. “I agree too.” Said Dagon as he helps Alberto. “I am glad they picked the garden for the wedding. I didn’t care where the wedding is. The garden reminds me of Myst.” Said Alberto. Dagon nods his head in agreement. King Arthur enters the room. “Are you ready?” He asks them. Both of them nods their heads yes.

(The next day.)

“You did a great job at my wedding.” Said Alberto to Aella. “Your welcome.” Said Aella as she gives Alberto a hug. King Arthur enters the room. “For your wedding gifts for you as well a home that you live and raise a family.” Said King Arthur. Both Alberto and Bridget were surprised at this. “Please follow me.” Said King Arthur as he motions them to follow him. Ten minutes later they are at the house. “Father this is beautiful. “ Said Bridget as she looks around the house. “Your welcome, you also have servants as well.” Finishes King Arthur.

(The next day.)

“Wake up sleepy head.” Said Bridget as she tries to wake Alberto up. She notices Alberto isn’t waking up. She shakes him a bit harder. “OK, I am awake.” Said Alberto as he opens his eyes. “Took you long enough.” Said Bridget as she gets up. “ I sure didn’t want our wedding day to end.” Said Alberto as he gets up. “Me too.” Said Bridget as she gets dressed. “What are your plans for today?” Asks Alberto to Bridget. “Aella asked me to go with her to check her baby out.” Said Bridget to Alberto. “She is getting excited having a baby.” Said Alberto.

(Later that day.)

“I am back.” Said Bridget as she enters the room. She notices no one is around. She decides to look around in case Alberto decides to play a joke on her. Once she enters their bedroom. She sees Alberto on the floor in some pain. She rushes towards him. “What is wrong?” She asks him once she kneels beside him. “I don’t know.” Said Alberto thru the pain.

“Stay here. I will get some help.” Said Bridget as she runs off. She sees Dagon. “What’s wrong?” He asks her when he notices Bridget running. “Alberto, he is in some sort of pain.” Replies Bridget. “You go back to him. I will get Castor.” Said Dagon as he rushes towards Castor’s area.

(Later.)

“Show me where Alberto is.” Asks Castor to Dagon. “OK.” Said Dagon as he leads him to Alberto. Once there Castor checks Alberto out. “Where do you feel the pain?” Castor asks Alberto. “All over.” Said Alberto as he tries to fight the pain. “He must come to my area.” Said Castor as he and Dagon carry him away.

(In Castor’s area.)

“What is wrong with Alberto?” Asks Bridget to Castor. “I have no idea. I need to do some tests to find out.” Said Castor as he starts to do the tests. “How long will it take?” Asks Bridget to Castor. “ Not long.” Said Castor.

“Let’s take a walk and let Castor do his job.” Suggest Dagon to Bridget. “OK.” Said Bridget as she allowed Dagon to bring her out. As they walk they run into King Arthur and Queen Daphne. Bridget tells them. “Castor is checking him now.” Said Bridget.

Castor arrives. “Any news Castor?” Asks Bridget to Castor. “He is very sick. Something got into his system.” Said Castor. Dagon thinks back while he and Alberto was walking. “He said something bite him. Like a bug.” Said Dagon. “Do you remember where he got bitten?” Asks Castor to Dagon. “Yes, I do.” Said Dagon. “Please lead me to the spot.” Asks Castor. Dagon nods his head yes as he leads Castor to the spot. Two minutes later they are at the spot where Alberto was bitten.

“Is this the spot?” Castor asks Dagon. “Yes it is.” Replies Dagon as he watches Castor looking for something. “What are you looking for?” Asks Dagon to Castor. “Too see what bite Alberto.” Said Castor as he found something. Dagon sees what is in Castor’s hand. “What is that?”Dagon asks Castor. “A thorn that was used in a blow pipe. I need to test this to see what was used.” Said Castor as he heads back.

(Two hours later.)

“I have some bad news.” Said Castor as he comes towards Bridget and Dagon. “What is it?” Bridget asks Castor. “Alberto has been poisoned. This poison will start shut down his organs. There is a cure for it. I already started it.” Said Castor. Bridget was in shock to hear this. “Can I see him?” She asks Castor. “Yes, he is resting now.” Said Castor as Bridget enters the room.

She is shocked how pale Alberto is. She sits with him. She watches him until she sees he is in very stress. She went back to Castor. Castor sees her. “What is it?” He asks her. Bridget tells him. He enters the room. “I wonder if someone did that to him.” Said Bridget to Dagon. “I have no idea, let’s tell father about this in case it was an attack.” Said Dagon. Bridget agrees to this. Castor returns to them. “I had to put Alberto in a coma and on the breathing machine.” Said Castor.

“He will make it Bridget.” Said Dagon as he comforts Bridget. “Thanks Dagon.” Said Bridget. “We better inform our parents. You can stay with Aella and me if you want too.” Said Dagon as they head towards the main chamber.

(In the main chamber.)

King Arthur sees them enter. He sees Bridget upset. “What is wrong?” He asks them. Dagon explains what is wrong with Alberto. King Arthur is angry at this. He summons the guards. Once they are there he explains what he wants to be done. They nods their heads and do the job.

“Do you think they will find anything?” Asks Dagon to his father. “I haven’t a clue. But if we do we can stop these attacks on us.” Said King Arthur as he thinks why other people want to attack a peaceful planet. “I am going visit Alberto for a bit.” Said Bridget as she leaves. “I hope he does survive. I don’t think Bridget will live if he pass.” Said Queen Daphne. The others agree. “I am going for a walk.” Said Dagon. “OK, be careful if someone is did that to Alberto they might do that to you.” Said King Arthur. Dagon nod his head in agreement as he leaves.

(Two hours later.)

Aella walks in the main chamber. “Hi, have you seen Dagon?” Asks Aella King Arthur. “He was just here.” Said King Arthur to Aella. “He went for a walk about two hours ago.” Said Queen Daphne. “He was suppose to come with me to Castor’s area.” Said Aella. “I think he wanted to be alone.” Said King Arthur to Aella. “I understand. Alberto is almost a brother to him.” Said Aella. King Arthur agrees to this.

“I hope the guards will able to find the person or creature that did this to Alberto.” Said Aella. “I agree with you Aella. It is hard on Bridget.”Said Queen Daphne.

No comments: