Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chapter 17

Chapter 17

“I am going for a walk and might give Bridget some company.”Said Aella as she leaves the room. On the way to the court yard she sees Dagon. “Hey, there you are.” Says Aella as she goes over to Dagon. “Hey.”Said Dagon as he sits up. “What happen to you?” Asks Aella to Dagon. “My guess is I got abducted again. I left the main chamber to go for a walk next thing I knew that sound came again.” Said Dagon.

“Oh boy. I hope you don’t have to go into the drug coma again.” Said Aella. “I agree. I better tell Castor he will know more.” Said Dagon. Aella agrees to this. “I was heading that way.” Said Aella as they went. Two minutes later they are at Castor’s area. “I said to Bridget she can stay with us until Alberto is back on his feet.” Said Dagon.

Castor sees them.”How are you Aella?” he asks Aella. “Good.” Replies Aella to Castor. “Let’s check you out.”Said Castor as he motions Aella to follow him. “Do you want me to come with you?”Asks Dagon. “No, you can visit Alberto.” Said Aella as she follows Castor. Dagon goes to Alberto’s side.

“How is he?” He asks Bridget. “Castor had to put Alberto in a coma to fight the poison.” Said Bridget. Dagon is shocked to hear this. “I know Alberto is a fighter. He will make it.” Said Dagon as he comforts Bridget. “Thanks Dagon. Why are you dirty?” Bridget asks Dagon. “Let’s say I got abducted again.” Said Dagon. Bridget looks at Dagon. “Oh man.” Said Bridget.

Aella returns. “I have some good news.” Said Aella to Dagon and Bridget. ‘What is it?” Asks Dagon to Aella. “The baby is healthy.” Said Aella. “That is good news.” Said Dagon as he gives Aella a kiss. Castor enters the room. “Aella told me what happen to you Dagon. I want to check you out.” Said Castor to Dagon. “OK.” Said Dagon as he follows Castor.

“Do you think Dagon is pregnant again?” Asks Bridget to Aella. “I don’t know. What I am scared is Dagon might have to go into the drug sleep again.” Said Aella. “I am sure he will love all his kids.” Said Bridget. Aella nods her head yes. “Me too.”Replies Aella.

They hear Alberto moaning. “I hope he is dreaming.” Said Bridget as she watches Alberto. “Me too.” Said Aella. They notices Alberto trying to fight the breathing machine. “I better get Castor.” Said Aella as she heads back room. Two minutes later Castor is there. “I need to put him into a deeper coma.” Said Castor as he gives Alberto a needle. “Bridget you need some rest. Please come back to my home to have rest.” Said Aella to Bridget as they leave.

Dagon arrives back. “How is Alberto doing?” Dagon asks Castor. Castor tells him. Dagon was shocked to hear this. “I hope my father will find the person or creature that did this to Alberto.” Said Dagon. Castor agrees to this. “I Better go and check on Bridget and Aella.” Said Dagon to Castor. “OK, if you feel the same pain you had before let me know.” Said Castor to Dagon as he leaves.

(At Dagon’s house.)

Aella sees Dagon enter. “Bridget is sleeping.” Said Aella to Dagon. “She needs the rest.” Said Dagon as he sits down. “What did Castor found out?” Asks Aella to Dagon. Dagon tells her. Aella was shock to hear this. “Castor says that I don’t have to go thru the drug coma unless I feel the same pain I had before.” Said Dagon. “That is good. I better let my parents know about Alberto is doing and let them know what happen to me.” Said Dagon as he stands up and leaves.

(In the main chamber.)

King Arthur sees Dagon enter. “What happen to you? Aella was looking for you.” Asks King Arthur to Dagon. Dagon tells them. “Castor said I don’t have to go into the drug coma unless I am in pain.” Finishes Dagon. “That is good. Any news about Alberto?” Asks Queen Daphne to Dagon. “Yes,” Says Dagon as he explains what Castor said to Dagon.

“I hope he will pull thru.” Said Queen Daphne. Dagon agrees. “Any luck finding the person or creature?” Ask Dagon to King Arthur. “Not yet. I hope they are found soon.” Said King Arthur.

“I am going to check Alberto.” Said Dagon as he heads back to Castor’s area. Few minutes later he is back at Castor’s area. Castor sees him enter. “How do you feel?” Castor asks Dagon. “Good. How is Alberto doing?” Asks Dagon to Castor.

“Better, the poison is totally gone. He will be in the coma for awhile longer.” Said Castor. “Bridget will be happy to hear that news.” Said Dagon as he sits with Alberto. Dagon talks about stuff they used to do on Myst. “You better get some rest yourself.” Said Castor to Dagon. “OK.” Said Dagon as he leaves.

(Next Day.)

Bridget enters Castor’s area. She sits with Alberto. Castor sees her enter. “How are you doing?” He asks Bridget. Bridget looks at him “Holding up and praying as well.” Replies Bridget. Castor smiles at this. “Maybe tomorrow I might start waking Alberto up.” Said Castor. Bridget looks at Castor. “Dagon told me that the poison left his system.” Said Bridget. “Yes, it wasn’t a strong dose.” Said Castor. “That is good. I am going to ask my father if he has found the person who did this to Alberto.” Said Bridget as she gets up to leave the room.

(In the main chamber.)

King Arthur sees Bridget enter. “How is Alberto doing?” Asks King Arthur to Bridget. She tells him. “Any news on the person or creature that did this to Alberto?” Asks Bridget to her father. “We did find the tool. We are still looking for the person.” Said King Arthur.

“I am sure it will be soon.” Said Queen Daphne.” I agree. It is a pain when they keep attacking us like this.” Said Bridget. The others agree.

(Next Day.)

Bridget enters Castor’s area. “Good, I was about to summon you. Today I am going to start waking Alberto up. It might take awhile.” Said Castor as he gives Alberto the needle. Bridget goes and sits with Alberto. She talks to him about things around the castle. “How fast does the drug will work?” Asks Bridget to Castor. “It will take time.” Said Castor.

(Later that day.)

Bridget is holding Alberto’s hand as she talks. She felt a squeeze. “Castor he just squeezed my hand.” Said Bridget to Castor. Castor comes over and checks Alberto out. “He knows we are here.” Said Castor. Bridget smiles as she continues talking to him. Few hours later she notices Alberto is fighting the breathing machine. Castor also sees this. He takes out the tube.

“Good he is breathing on his own. He can fight the rest of the drug on his own.” Said Castor to Bridget. Bridget smiles at this as she notices Dagon and Aella enter. “How is Alberto doing?” Asks Dagon to Bridget and Castor. Castor explains. “That is good news.” Said Aella. “It might take another day before he wakes up. I want you to get some rest Bridget.” Said Castor to Bridget. She nods her head yes as she leaves the room.

(Next Day.)

Bridget enters the Castor’s area and sits with Alberto. Castor sees her. “He has been moan for a few minutes.” Said Castor. Bridget smiles at this. She talks to him telling about his daughters and around the castle. Few minutes later she notices Alberto is awake. Castor sees this. “How do you feel?” He asks Alberto. “Thirsty.” Said Alberto. Bridget gets a glass of water and helps him to drink it. Castor checks Alberto out. “You need some sleep. We will explain what happen to you later.” Said Castor as Alberto goes into a deep sleep. “I am glad he is awake.” Said Bridget. “Me too, It will take awhile before he gets his strength back.” Said Castor to Bridget. “Yes, I am going to tell my parents.” Said Bridget.

(At the Main Chamber.)

Bridget sees Dagon and Aella there as well. King Arthur sees Bridget enter. “Good news?” He asks her. “Yes, Alberto just woken up. He is resting now.” Said Bridget. “That is good news.” Said Dagon to Bridget. “Any news here?” Bridget asks them. “Yes. We have caught the person who shot Alberto.” Said King Arthur. Bridget is surprised at this. “Did he sat why he shot Alberto?” Bridget asks her father. “He wasn’t aiming at Alberto.” Said King Arthur.

“What?”Bridget said to her father. “He was trying to get Dagon.” Said King Arthur. That totally shock Bridget. “I am getting upset that people are going after my family.” Said Bridget.

No comments: